From: "MowGreen [MVP]" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: Can't install or uninstall

Go to Linux. Please. That way, we don't have to listen to your whining

----- hychka wrote: ----

I'm losing it here so forgive the following...

I have tried FIVE (5) times to tell you all that I can not install o
uninstall because of a conflict with locked drivers/software that I can no
uninstall. Are you following me here? That's what I want to solve. I wan
to get rid of these conflicted drivers/software and can not

Got any ideas

THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE INSTALLING SOMETHING ... my next stop is a reforma
and the stop after that is going to be LINUX