help with the new system, intel d975xbx & 7950gx2 no video

Reaction score
Hi:

I just got all my parts in and assambled my system. unfortunetly, there is no video. The system is as follows:

intel D975xbx
intel Core 2 Duo E6600
gigabyte 7950 gx2
skills 2x1Gb kit total of 4 GB DDR2-800
2 raptor SATA 36gb on intel raid
2 raptor SATA 150gb on intel raid
2 NEC DVD burners
ultra midtower case
ultra x-infinity 500w double 12v rail P/S
samsung syncmaster 204b

when i finished installing everything and plug the system in, the fans started, the dvds started the floppy booted up, but no video. on the monitor came the massage that there is no signal.
i did not hear any beeps, so i too out the memmory modules and the system beeped, when i installed them back in, there was no more beeping on bootup. Next, i took out all the wirings and other components except for the cpu,memory, video card, keyboard and the mouse. no beeping with out the hard drive, but still no video. then i took out the motherboard out of the case and on a board and just attached the video card, still no videos. then I took the cpu and checked to make sure that i installed it correctly and it was correct. Then I went out and purchased a Geforce 7900 video card and the same thing no video, i am at a lost. I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Ask a Question