help with empires dawn of the modern world

Reaction score
My computer says empires dawn of the modern world dosen't have any files. But when i put the disk in it says i can play the game. But when i click play a little tab show up and it says install,and it says demo sheld on the bottom and it dosen't do anything. If i click uninstall it does the same thing so i don't know what to do.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums ninjayum :) In future, please only create 1 thread as it gets confusing with too many topics.

Which operating system are you using to install the game?

If it's Vista or Windows 7, have you tried running the application in Compatibility Mode and as an administrator? Right click the application icon > properties > compatibility and set "run this program as an administrator" and "Windows XP" from the dropdown.

Reaction score
operating system

Ian Cunningham said:
Welcome to the forums ninjayum :) In future, please only create 1 thread as it gets confusing with too many topics.

Which operating system are you using to install the game?

If it's Vista or Windows 7, have you tried running the application in Compatibility Mode and as an administrator? Right click the application icon > properties > compatibility and set "run this program as an administrator" and "Windows XP" from the dropdown.
Windows.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah i think i understand your other thread now....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which version of Windows do you have? I guess you are quite new to PC's and web forums, but you'll need to specify as much information as possible for us to be able to help :).

Did you try the compatibility mode settings posted above?

Ask a Question