Help With A Stock Database Any Ideas?

Reaction score
Hi guys hoping anyone can help me with any ideas they may have on helping me achieve the mammoth task.

Have a button that can be pressed and all order in that table above will go to the table below.

Another button that is on each line when the order has been sent down that can be pressed and the user can select which order(s) have been completed and the ones that haven’t been completed can be sent back up to the above table.

The ones that haven’t been completed may have to be stored in a table that keeps records of all the ones that haven’t been completed yet but when they are marked when completed they are removed from that table and then put into that table.

Filter out orders that are due 2 weeks or less but also allow the user to see order past 2 weeks i.e. 3weeks a month or even a year or 2.

Have a button that if all the order is completed it can be sent straight to some sort of completed table.

Allow the user to see all the records in the completed table and also include a search bar.

Thanks Guys.

Ask a Question