Help on HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToBackup

Anton Hinds

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.registry

Hello!

According to MSDN
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/regentry/75814.mspx)
the drive and path component of files listed under the FilesNotToBackup
subkey are optional.

My question is, if drive and path are not specified, what are they
assumed to be?

For example, is "\Pagefile.sys" equivalent to "%SystemDrive%\Pagefile.sys"?

I know it works out that way, I was just wonder what the official word was.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Anton