HELP - BSOD Error

Reaction score
Hi

Been away for a while, back on line now with a brand new shiny Acer Laptop 9804WKMI with a ridiculously large screen!!!

Its been running fine for a couple of weeks, loaded all my stuff back onto it, however, in the last couple of days it has been flashing a BSOD very quickly, then restarting, after doing a full disc scan.

So cant see the error code, however, looking in the event manager on 'System' a error code (102) 'Event 1003' is there about the same time as the BSOD!!

The following code attached too:

1000000a, parameter1 0000000, Parameter2 000001c, parameter3 0000001, parameter4 804e1be8

Any ideas???

Cheers

Lee

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
That's a driver 'problem' but who's?

Turn off automatic reboot ...

1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

... now, next time you get a BSOD post it ALL here and we'll get a better idea of what is causing the problem.

:thumb:

Reaction score
Thanks Muckshifter

I've reset the pc to do that now.

I'll keep you posted.

Also when the scan disk was running, a lot of info re spyware sweeper came up, i've since deleted this and things seen to be running quicker too.

Cheers

Lee

Ask a Question