Hello! The Mummy of Sexy Bex

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am the Mummy of Sexy Bex! - I have just had my first lesson on how to work this box on the desk. At the moment I am totally green when it comes to the internet, soooooo..... I'm now on a huge learning curve.

Are there any more computer novices out there who can never get onto this 'grey box' on the desk because a teenager is monopolising the use of the 'grey box'? (the teenager is not sexy bex because she is no longer a teenager)

My smelly son tries to do everything for me on this 'grey box' and is preventing me from exploring a whole new world.

Is there anyone out there who knows how I feel?

Karen :)

Reaction score
Well hello Karen;) you have a very good tutor at the least:p

Welcome to the mad house!

:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Karen:) We all started the way you did so everyone knows that feeling, if someone thinks otherwise than that person is fooling himself/herself ;)

Its just a matter of days before you start to feel comfortable online, its as easy as ABC. We all help each other to get by so if you need help just ask and I can assure you you will get more than you bargained for.

Cheers!
Anis

Reaction score
Hello Anis and itsme!

Thankyou for your replies - Becky has been pestering me to become computer literate for some time, so here's to a long journey of learning!

Karen

Reaction score
Karen Burdon said:
Hello Anis and itsme!

Thankyou for your replies - Becky has been pestering me to become computer literate for some time, so here's to a long journey of learning!

Karen

It sure will be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Karen - we need a few more girls here!!!! (No disresepect to the boys).

Hope you enjoy a long and happy stay.

Love

Gabs xx

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nice to have you here, Mum :thumb:

Here's hoping you manage to tackle the problem of teenage boys who take over their parents computer! ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi Karen, good to meet you :D Yeah, we've all been there. Just keep telling yourself "It aint gunna break" Then muck around & have some fun. :D

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Guess what, I just peeped around the corner of the study and there's noone infront of the 'Grey Box' - I took a deep breath and closed the door (I contemplated pushing a heavy box infront of the door to prevent a teenage invasion) then. . . I switched it on......my goodness! I've found PCReview alone and without help from my very intelegent and beautiful daughter!

So how do I aquire a photo/cartoon next to my name?

Karen

Reaction score
welcome Mrs Sexy Bex!
hope u enjoy your stay

lol

i see that you have good typing skills with good grammer!!
good to hear from you

psd99

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello Karen,

It's not to dificult ...

Over on the left is a "User Menu", under which you will find "User Control Panel" ... Press once on that and you are whisked away to your own private room. Once there you'll find "Edit Avatar" press once again and puff, there you can pick one of that PCR has provided ... or, scroll down and "Browse" your HD for a small picture that you want to use. It has to be quite small in size or you will just get an error ... don't worry, you can't break anything. ;)

Don't forget to press "save changes" and your done.

To get back to the forums just press "Forums" along the top of the screen.

Reaction score
Muchshifter! you saved my life!

Your instructions were so easy to follow - even I managed it!

Have a look at the photo - I think it looks a lot like me!

Karen

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Karen Burdon said:
Have a look at the photo - I think it looks a lot like me!

Karen

Ah, so true. But you are infinitely more elegant ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... verry pretty too, I might add ;-)

:D

Yep, I won't dispute that ... and all you had to do was read. ;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey there Karen. Welcome aboard.

There is loads to learn here, and loads of people to help you. Everyone seems to learn tidbits from each other. And dont worry there are plenty of people at your ability.
You'll probabally find, when you can actually get to use your 'grey box', you probabally already know more than you think you do.

Hope you enjoy your journey here. :)

Ask a Question