hello & some advice please!

Reaction score
hi all
my name is lyn and i am a third year computing student in glasgow.
right, thats the "hi" part, and now for the advice request!!!
i have a web design project to do, a *simple* 8 page web site. I am having a problem with my topic of choice, i want to do mobile web technologies, but what? any advice on what would be a "hot topic" but that isn't too techy? i'm hoping that i can have my target audience as being ANY mobile web user who is interested in finding out how it acutally works....its actually a group project, but i think i may have to do most of the research seeing as how my xhtml/css isn't the greatest...
thanks in advance guys
lyn

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome.

happywave.gif

That was the easy bit ... :D

As for your question, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that ... the closest I have gotten on that 'subject' is I use a walking stick and its great for removing cobwebs. :)

user.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How about doing something on VOIP (voice over IP)? It's relaated to mobile web technologies and is a very hot topic at the moment :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Hi .

How about "Will USB flash drives with U3 (or similar portable with mini OS ) replace the laptop ." or something around the idea .

user.gif

Ask a Question