Hello new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well hello what can i say but it thanks to my Windows 8 that i have joined up,its a forever learning with it and a giant leap from my good old windows XP,nice to see there is such a site i hope to learn more as i go along,again Hello!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Harrington, welcome to the forums - you've come to the right place!

Reaction score
Well hello what can i say but it thanks to my Windows 8 that i have joined up,its a forever learning with it and a giant leap from my good old windows XP,nice to see there is such a site i hope to learn more as i go along,again Hello!

Hey, me too. I learn a lot from internet, i installed windows 7 for my laptop myself, and other applactions in my computer.
Can't help saying internet is powerful.:p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I've lived in Ho Man Tin - Hong Kong, really enjoyed my stay there ... also lived in Cardiff - Wales, didn't enjoy that as much.

:)

Reaction score
I've lived in Ho Man Tin - Hong Kong, really enjoyed my stay there ... also lived in Cardiff - Wales, didn't enjoy that as much.

:)

Hi i am not keen on Cardiff either lucky for me i am up the North part of Wales,so much better!

Reaction score
thank-you all your so welcoming never known a site to be as friendly as here it makes a change!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome to PCR Harrington.... from a South Walean :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Harrington and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question