Hello, here for Microsoft Office q and a

Reaction score
I am a new member to this forum as of Jan 27, and I happened to find the forum while searching for Excel troubleshooting.

It's a pleasure to be here, the posts I have seen over the last hour show talent, very efficient problem-solving at the very least.

Before I go on, if you know more about other programs like Linux, SQL, Oracle, and R, or coding languages, please message me, I am looking for someone who is very skilled to teach about this material, because I am unsure what any of that means or it's importance in the workplace how important it is.

I want to learn the following Microsoft applications, with the percentage representing what I want to learn more about.
Microsoft Access 50%
Microsoft Excel 20%
Microsoft Powerpoint 15%
Microsoft Outlook 15%
Microsoft Word 10%

If anyone would like to share their experience with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, or 2010.

Glad to be here, and I hope to read material from talented people on this forum.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I tried doing a general "blog"-type posting about tips in MS Excel a while ago, but I only lasted a week or two at that. If you have any questions, specifically, we'd be glad to give it a go and see if we can help you out! As far as Access, it's one of the more difficult to help with in forum form (at least for me) but I do try when it's something within my ability. If you have any Excel questions (except for VBA) I can usually get you up and running!

:wave:

Ask a Question