Hello all...been away a while...Top rig/?

Reaction score
Hi all. Been a while since I been here but I have kept lookin in to see how u all getting on. Site looks as good as (if not better than) ever.
So who's got the top rig out there?

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Welcome back

Quick post something so it gets your count off 666

LOL...for such an evil number, why do i not like moving away from it?m (Checking my skull for birthmarks here!)

Reaction score
Hi Crazylegs...not that busy to be honest...just needed to get away from web forums for a while. Still obsessed with upgrading tho!
nod.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You make it sound like you were addicted to forums and have been away on Rehab...:D :lol:

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
"Hi there 1nteger, Welcome to Forum Addicts Anonymous. Tell us about yourself"

laughingsmiley.gif

Well, I thought I could give up any time liked, ya know...but after a while i realised that the shakes were gettin too bad and i'd need a fix. Anything would do, and I knew things were real low when i got caught sniffin a mobo in Scan's stock room in Bolton. They cancelled my account and made me swear that I'd never admit I'd bought anything from them in public. That was real diffficult 'cos i'd just scored a couple of gig of ram via their website and they cottoned on fast...put the word out and then OcUK banned me from plyin my trade with their soundcards...*******S! Anyway, I'm tryin to get on the straight and narrow...not overclocking unless I get permission from the processor manufacturer in writing first and stuff...you know the drill m8 (been there urself yeh?). Anyway, tryin to chill and find my space...oh ****...that's MS's blog site! And i thought I was gettin better!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Welcome back #1 ... addictions are hard to crack, some ain't worth bothering to try and crack, just go with the flow. :D

user.gif

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
addictions are hard to crack, some ain't worth bothering to try and crack, just go with the flow. :D
user.gif
I'm addicted to running adverts for more crunchers:rolleyes:
1nteger you fancy becoing a cruncher here at pcreview?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back mate :D :D :D

As for top rig, it's probably you or Ady off the top of my head - some powerful machines there!

Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm addicted to running adverts for more crunchers:rolleyes:
1nteger you fancy becoing a cruncher here at pcreview?

Not really back - more like just visiting. I did some crunching and folding in the past, but more often than not my machine's in pieces while I tweak or fix something.

Ask a Question