Heating needed for cold pc !!!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Went out and left me window open today . Came back and the thermometer in the room read 14C . Looked at the por old shivering pc and saw (see pic ) that it was running at its lowest ever temps . Should I buy it a electric blanket for Christmas ??

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Attachments

• 2007-12-13_210319.jpg
    2007-12-13_210319.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
this is after two and a half hours of CoD4 finished two minutes ago...

attachment.php

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 207

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
AB - I'm sending you blankets and a hottie-bottle immediately, otherwise you will get into trouble with "SAPCA" the Society Against Personal Computer Abuse, when your poor RAM-chattering PC decides to call their helpline. So expect relief parcel by fast pit-pony :lol:

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
AB - I'm sending you blankets and a hottie-bottle immediately, otherwise you will get into trouble with "SAPCA" the Society Against Personal Computer Abuse, when your poor RAM-chattering PC decides to call their helpline. So expect relief parcel by fast pit-pony
laughingsmiley.gif
And to think some people think i'm slightly mad!;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
V_R said:
this is after two and a half hours of CoD4 finished two minutes ago...

attachment.php

Hmm your mobos nearly twice as warnm as mine . An after 2 mins your pc has had time to cool by quite a bit . Does COD2 run the pc at 100% .
Your pc looks fine and does not need an electric blanket . The SAPCA will not be knocking on your door this Christmas .

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
AB - I'm sending you blankets and a hottie-bottle immediately, otherwise you will get into trouble with "SAPCA" the Society Against Personal Computer Abuse, when your poor RAM-chattering PC decides to call their helpline. So expect relief parcel by fast pit-pony :lol:

Much appreciated . I'll cancell the Red Cross air drop and have a bucket of hot mulled leek wine ready for the pit-pony.

laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Much appreciated . I'll cancell the Red Cross air drop and have a bucket of hot mulled leek wine ready for the pit-pony.

laughingsmiley.gif

Well restrict him to just two small buckets of the mulled leek wine, otherwise I cannot be responsible for his actions. The last time he imbibed he threw caution to the winds and using a straw hat as a disguise, he entered himself in a donkey derby. When he took an amorous fancy to the young jenny running alongside him, young jockeys were thrown, the tea tent collapsed and the vicar's wife hasn't been the same ever since!

murdoch said:
And to think some people think i'm slightly mad!
wink.gif

Only slightly..? C'mon Murdoch, you can do better than that :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Hmm your mobos nearly twice as warnm as mine . An after 2 mins your pc has had time to cool by quite a bit . Does COD2 run the pc at 100% .
Your pc looks fine and does not need an electric blanket . The SAPCA will not be knocking on your door this Christmas .

:D
CoD4 does run the CPU at 100%, but i crunch, so it always runs at 100%. ;)

Ask a Question