Heads Up

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I know F.E.A.R comes out on Friday but don't spend all your money 'cause released on the same day is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Looking a bit further ahead, Crysis is due out on Jan 1st next year (fingers crossed)

Covenant

Reaction score
Covenant said:
I know F.E.A.R comes out on Friday but don't spend all your money 'cause released on the same day is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Looking a bit further ahead, Crysis is due out on Jan 1st next year (fingers crossed)

Covenant

Dark messiah weighs in at 10 gig... no way im ever gonna have a fast enough internest to download that...not in this lifetime anyway :p Just gonna have to wait for the boxed version.. The demo was damn laggy on my current but-soon-to-be-made-obselete pc. :D

I have heard little about Crysis, but what i have heard is awesome..truly awesome. Made by the same people as Far Cry, so you know what to expect boys :D

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I have some bad news for you. If you thought DMoMM was laggy then you ain't got a chance with Crysis. It's going to run in the PC equivilent of High Def TV (apparently).

Ah well, yet another new graphics card coming up!

Covenant

Reaction score
Covenant said:
I have some bad news for you. If you thought DMoMM was laggy then you ain't got a chance with Crysis. It's going to run in the PC equivilent of High Def TV (apparently).

Ah well, yet another new graphics card coming up!

Covenant

Back to 640x400 res and lowest settings for everything...:rolleyes:

Im not surprised Covenant, from what i have heard this is gonna be one hell of a graphically demaning game. Very good, but demanding :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Crysis is gonna be awesome, i just hope it dont go the same way STALKER has.....Delay after delay after delay after delay.......Thats going to be another cracking game if it ever makes it to production....
confused0024.gif

Remember Metropolis Street Racer on the Dreamcast? That was offically the most delayed game, almost 5 years late! Was supposted to be a launch title, nearly missed the boat completely!
nod.gif

If you net seen it yet InCrysis is a good site for all the latest Crysis info.
user.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
V_R said:
Crysis is gonna be awesome, i just hope it dont go the same way STALKER has.....Delay after delay after delay after delay.......Thats going to be another cracking game if it ever makes it to production....
confused0024.gif

Remember Metropolis Street Racer on the Dreamcast? That was offically the most delayed game, almost 5 years late! Was supposted to be a launch title, nearly missed the boat completely!
nod.gif

It shouldnt go like Stalker... fingers crossed. And Prey was the most delayed game i think, delayed over 10 years!
nod.gif
:p

Im not joking! :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Prey was in developement for ten years not delayed for ten years! ;)

Reaction score
V_R said:
Prey was in developement for ten years not delayed for ten years! ;)

Yes yes....:blush: In development or delayed, still had to wait a decade for its release!....:blush::D

Ask a Question