headers in reading panel (Windows Live Mail Desktop)

eric.fan

for newsgroup, headers is too large in reading panel. almost half of
reading panel was occupied by headers. maybe you will suggest me to hide
headers, but if I do this, I can't get the attachments in reading panel.

Michelle Rocha

"eric.fan" <-> wrote in message
totally agree!!!
Actually, i dont like that headers at all, prefer the outlook express style,
just one line !

eric.fan

Michelle Rocha said:
"eric.fan" <-> wrote in message
totally agree!!!
Actually, i dont like that headers at all, prefer the outlook express
style, just one line !

It's really unbelievable that Microsoft don't have an ui manager to approve
this. so stupid. this is not like a product from such a big company, it
looks like a homework from a student. Garbage!!!