Header/footer font size

chm1

Hi. I use MS Internet Explorer as my browser. I'm trying to modify the
font size of headers and footers, but without success. I can modify the
font type, but not their size. Here's what I'm doing: Click on View, Text
Size, (then whatever font size). No matter which size I select, the headers
and footers still print the same size, as if I hadn't modified any settings.

Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Daniel F. Van Der Werken, Jr. [MS]

You're trying to modify the headers and footers when you print?

I think these settings are part of the printer settings now. Can you
modify them via Control Panel | Printers?

---Dan---

Ashley Brown

I'm having the same problem and, no, you can't modify
them via Control Panel > Printers.

Any ideas?

From: "chm1" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
Subject: Header/footer font size
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 08:05:57 GMT
et!newshosting.com!news-xfer2.atl.newshosting.com!news- feed01.roc.ny.frontie
rnet.net!nntp.frontiernet.net!prodigy.com!
newsmst01.news.prodigy.com!prodigy
.com!postmaster.news.prodigy.com!
newssvr32.news.prodigy.com.POSTED!dfbb8ab9!
not-for-mail

.