HDTV ready?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
This solitary symbol, after standing steadfast through so many decades, TV as we knew it – Your TV – has now been replaced. Through the evolution of display technology, a new television has emerged; so totally different, a new TV 'paragon' has been created. This 'near-perfect' model comprises a whole-new-complex of icons in place of the One. Yesterday’s TV has yielded today’s: DTV … SDTV … EDTV … HDTV.
Makes no odds to me ... I ain't got a TV ... when I did have one there was nothing to watch anyway.

I still laugh at my brothers house ... he gets very anoyed when I tell him I have aready seen that program ... "How!" he says "you haven't got a TV" ... sorry bruv, I've lived longer.:D

;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
oops, forgot linky ...

http://www.hdtvinfoport.com/

In fact, HDTV is just ONE of (18) formats that comprise the ATSC Digital TV Standard. But beyond all argument, HDTV offers the ultimate in TV Picture Quality. Yet to avoid any misconceptions, it’s important to note that Digital-HDTV is immeasurably, MORE than merely a “better TV picture.”
Still nothing to watch on it. :p

Reaction score
lol

it isnt actually a tv, but a computer monitor. Im just really confused as to whether that hd-15 means high definition, because if it does its a bargain, and if it doesn't im still going to get it :p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont think it means its an HDTV, as after all its just a computer monitor :) Then again, I'm not up to speed on the HD standards so I could be way off course ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Its thin edge ultra-slim bezel design enables multiple-display configurations in immaculate digital HDTV clarity for powerful multi-tasking and mixed media data analysis.
Yep, could be another 'marketing' ploy ... still ... nuffin on TV then. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
For future proofing you need HDMI on the back of your TV ;)

Ask a Question