Have you been Tagged?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have received one or two of these in my inbox recently, with "Friend's-name has Tagged you : ) as the subject-line. The body of the message says:

Tagged

"Friends-name" has added you as a friend - is "friend's-name" your friend? Yes No Please respond or Friend's-name may think you said no : (

Being me, I tend to check things out before clicking anything, and when I "Googled" this, quite a lot of results came up which accused this website of being spammy. Others proclaimed it to be the reverse. So I wondered whether any of you had any opinions about it that you wouldn't mind sharing please?

Up 'til now, I have just deleted the mails, but they seem to keep re-appearing:nod:

There is the usual "Click Here" to unsubscribe, of course (duh!) :)

Reaction score
And i thought for a moment you had been tagged as your a dodgy character with an ASBO!:p
Seriously it looks like spam, delete it & forget about it, do you have a spam button you can press?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
murdoch said:
And i thought for a moment you had been tagged as your a dodgy character with an ASBO!:p
QUOTE]

No... I am at large again, having persuaded "Jim-the-jemmy" to prize it off!! :lol:

But seriously, thank you Murdoch and Me_2001, I don't feel that I'm being quite so paranoid now ;)

And yes, I can "can the spam" with a click :thumb:

Thanks again :D

Reaction score
yeah a while ago, just ignored em. dont do crap like that

myspace is becoming a choir in its self lol

Ask a Question