Harry puts his foot in it again

Reaction score
Stupid comment to make & he will get punished for it probably with a letter of reprimand.
But this is something that was said over 3 years ago before he saw active service & this will be taken into account.
His good conduct, his leadership & the fact he's a good soldier should enable him to move on from this.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Racist remarks. Oh dear will the royal ever learn!?

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=12667612&ocid=today

On the other hand it cleared states it happened 3 years ago. How sad that people sit the for hour and hour scouring through his video footage trying to find something that will get him into trouble. Bit pathetic in my eyes

Well it seems to have worked with you, you posted it here :lol:

Let me state: I am not racist. I'm possibly the opposite, kinda patronising sometimes.

I have black mates, I have a black neice.

I greet Lennox sometimes with 'Wassup, Negro?' and we talk. It's your attitude that counts, not always what you say.

But, you gotta be careful if you white cos so many politically correct people are willing to jump down your throat trying to gain points and label somebody - anybody - racist.

I'll say this, it's a damn sight less racist now than it was when I went to school in the sixties.

Also let me state: I really don't care for the Royals, 'parasites' is a kind description of them, in my mind (sorry Mucks :blush: ) but I do think Harry is ok, he seems like an alright fella, has some bottle, almost human. Yep, he'll do.

And yes, that was three years ago, he was young and stupid. As the years pass, we learn.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Awww come on!!!!!! Seriously is this even news worthy!

As a former Royal Military Policeman and in my own personal opinion the Army is the most Racist, Homophobic, sexist organisation i have ever been a part of or witnessed.

What do people expect???

The whole planet is racist, in my book if you have told or laughed at a racist joke then you're a racist, if you cross the road to avoid a group of different coloured people then you're racist.

Oh and yes i've told my fair share of racist jokes.

Finally

What do you call a chinese astronaut????

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
As a former Royal Military Policeman and in my own personal opinion the Army is the most Racist, Homophobic, sexist organisation i have ever been a part of or witnessed.

Couldn't agree more..And partly the reason for me leaving the army then the police...And before anybody comments that it was in a different country..I'd have you know this country is more racist..

What do people expect???

The whole planet is racist, in my book if you have told or laughed at a racist joke then you're a racist, if you cross the road to avoid a group of different coloured people then you're racist.

Again I agree..

In my opinion there is absolutely no excue for racism..I don't give a flying duck, who you are or what you are...
Flopps I agree, bunch of parasites the lot of them...Prince IWlliam and Harry are cool, but still no excuse..
As for HArry been a good soldier..WTF.???? His whole army career is a joke..Whereevr he goes he has people protecting...HE wouldn't know what a day in the army is like for any normal 18 year old joining...Because he is a Royal he just gets pushed up the ranks.....Rant over..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
White folk suffer racist comments aswell I know.I'm white and to look and listen to me you would say I was a typical Yorkshireman born and bred. An even today when I mention my name I still get treated like a foriegner and yes even today I suffer racist comments. Dosn't last long though for some strange reason.

:D

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I suffer racist comments. Dosn't last long though for some strange reason.

:D

Probably because you don't walk around with a chip on your shoulder, beleiving the world owes you something that happened a long time ago..Sorry if that offends anybody, but I am entitled to my own opinion...And Abar I get it to..Funny how been a Jew is a crime...And the comments that get passed because me ther half is black and my kids are mixed...Sad world really...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Remember, the Royal Family are not British and you have to go back to Harold, pre 1066, to find an English sovereign.

We had Normans and Plantagenets (French), Tudors (Welsh), Stuarts (Scottish), House of Orange (Dutch), Hannovarians and Saxe Coburgs(German)

So, really, any comments about the Royals are racist. :p

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Remember, the Royal Family are not British and you have to go back to Harold, pre 1066, to find an English sovereign.

We had Normans and Plantagenets (French), Tudors (Welsh), Stuarts (Scottish), House of Orange (Dutch), Hannovarians and Saxe Coburgs(German)

Not British? What are the Scottish and Welsh? Bloody Greek! Oh no thats good old Phillip innit:)

You leave us "Tudors" alone:D

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Look call me a ENG..go on i dare you ..call me ENG or even an ENGL or even Engli....damn it you idiot go on call me Englis...nearly there ...eh.eh need help ENGLISH...go on racist...lol.lol.lol.

Politically correct crap..

and guess what ..i am not offended in the slightest...damm there is more sh1t in a days work...:mad:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
nivrip said:

Spot on.

Which is what makes me laugh when those BNP idiots all claim to be of 'pure British Heritage'. Idiots.

If you live on this fair isle, you're almost certainly a mongrel. A bittsa. A mixture of thousands of years of inter breeding, warfare, invasions and plain old human nature.

And gawd bless every last one of us for what we are :thumb: Unique.

It's not where you came from but what you are that matters. Simple.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Seems Charles has been at it to....

The media will drag up any old, OLD story to make a headline.

All these things have been said in private, not public, situations so why should anyone (other than the PC brigade) give a toss?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And as I said earlier, between friends - of whatever colour or ethnic origin - what they choose to call each other is their business and it's their attitude that counts, not necessarily their words.

Good grief, never thought I'd defend a royal :lol:

Ask a Question