Hard drive mounting rails - quick release

bogusboy00

I've got a case that has 5.25" bays for drives but doesn't accept the
quick release type slides that mount on the sides of the drive. For
serviceability I'd like to have this feature. Does anyone know if there
is a drive mounting kit that would allow a 3.5" hard drive to be put
into a 5.25" opening with the ability to quick release and remove just
the hard drive if need be.
Sorry if what I'm asking is a bit confusing. Not sure how else to
describe it.
Thanks in advance.

BobR

(e-mail address removed) wrote in message
I've got a case that has 5.25" bays for drives but doesn't accept the
quick release type slides that mount on the sides of the drive. For
serviceability I'd like to have this feature. Does anyone know if there
is a drive mounting kit that would allow a 3.5" hard drive to be put
into a 5.25" opening with the ability to quick release and remove just
the hard drive if need be.
Sorry if what I'm asking is a bit confusing. Not sure how else to
describe it.
Thanks in advance.

Hard drive rack or "Mobile Rack(SNT-1022ATA133)", around $20.us, $10.us for
extra tray.