Hangover Cure?

Reaction score
Anyone know a good hangover cure?
Started drinking at 8pm last night & spent all night chatting & drinking scrumpy.
I'm now a bit grumpy & have just finished my last pint, now feel a bit rough, any ideas. ;)

Reaction score
Fried eggs, sausages, bacon, tomatos, mushrooms, fried bread, black pudding, chips & a mug of tea :rolleyes:

Reaction score
nomis said:
Fried eggs, sausages, bacon, tomatos, mushrooms, fried bread, black pudding, chips & a mug of tea :rolleyes:
your a very sick person to put that:p
did make me laugh, now were is that bucket;)

Reaction score
Eating a fried egg out an ashtray. Haha, just kidding, best not to picture that!! ;)

Seriously, hangovers are just dehydration so the best thing is drinking plenty of water. Eating lots of things that soak it up such as bread and replacing all the vitimins and minerals you spent the last 12 hours p*ssing against the wall!!

Beans on toast, maybe some greasy food on the side and orange juice.

Up here in scotland i find the best cure black pudding rolls and irn bru and then a shower. :D

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
My favourite is Alca Seltzer, gets to work in about 30 minutes, sorts out all your didgey stomach acid and neutralises it for abit ^^.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Murdoch stayed up all night drinking scrumpy
When daylight came he felt right grumpy
Asked for a cure for his head
Cos he'd missed out on bed
Ate a big meal and now is dumpy

Alka Seltzer; lots of mineral water; scambled eggs on wholemeal toast; usually works for me.

Reaction score
Oh you all so kind:p
Nearly thought it would have to be 2 fingers down the throat time:eek:
Went for a 3 mile walk to clear my head, then home for a full english breakfast & plenty of tea.
Off to the pub shortly (no drinking) to chat & have the pee taken out of me for drinking all night, but then what are friends for. :D

Oh and sorry to those i was grumpy with this morning, posted a few views that may have been a bit rude:blush:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bet im more hungover than you were. Celebrated the Italy win with a couple of thousand drinks and im SOOOOO ill today!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Prevention is better than cure...

I drink a pint or two of water before i go to bed, that usually does the trick unless i was really bladdered....

If not then Alka Seltzer and water the following morning/afternoon. :thumb:

Reaction score
Damage

I don't know why we lose,
All sense of logic and drink booze.
It does us no good inside,
The 'never again' statement lied.
Everyone is different, yet everyone is the same,
Why oh why do we continue this game?

There's my rough guide to poetry! :D

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned RU21! www.RU21.com
Prevention IS better than cure!

Also, Rehydration salts from your favourite drug store will rehydrate you far quicker than water alone. Stir some of this into a green tea (Detox), wash down your low fat-high carbohydrate breakfast and either;
a) Go back to bed and let it work its way through.
b) Go for a run, the increase of metabolic activity will smash through your hangover in no time. (Tried and tested - Hurts, but works!{More poetry!:nod: })

As for the lack of sleep you've suffered - Can't do anything about that at all until your body is ready for the next sleep-cycle!

Now - who's for a beer? ;) (OR Magners?
laughingsmiley.gif
)

Ask a Question