Halo Anniversary

Reaction score
Are there any Halo fans on here....i'm playing the new game and have to say it's brilliant. I was blown away ten years ago by it when it was first launched on xbox. Its absolutely fantastic looking now with the newer graphics

The sound track is epic.:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Glad your having fun Captain Z

Yep was one of the most groundbreaking games when it was released, apart from standard FPS's there had been nothing like it, infact its what made me go out and buy an XBox, just to play this game!

Reaction score
Finished Halo last night.......fantastic game. Took near a week to complete. A proper game. Moving onto Skyrim now.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Played Halo 1 & 2 on PC, really enjoyed both. Have Halo 3 on Xbox (I think you actually gave me that Capt Zed) and it's ok but, but, fps's on a gamepad? I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

Plus I remember the crap the Halo 2 publishers pulled saying the game would only work in Windows Vista on PC, thus depriving many Windows XP users of the game cos they knew Vista was rubbish. That was a bad move.

I do remember crap like that, hated it, my latest dislike is 'DLC'. I'm trying to think of what 'DLC' could stand for. Aha, got it - Dirty Lowdown Creeps (Last word could have been stronger, lol)

Ask a Question