Halo 2

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hmm... i would though that there would be a Thread on this aready. In any case what are yalls thoughs on Halo 2? personally i think its more of the same, except i like the duel weilding ability. there are some problems that are very minor, like the graphical gliches in cutsceens. other than that good game, but it feels like halo all over again, in a good way.
(halo fans... please dont kill me
redface.gif
)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Personally im not a halo fanatic, its a fun game but nothing mind blowing... so i wasnt really dying to play. since i dont own a Xbox this might be the reason. but i think that there was too much Hype with it. Once again halo fans, please dont Flame or kill me...

Kye

Reaction score
halo 1 was way too short, and thus too me it suffered in gameplay since by the time you got into it, it was over.

Halo 2 looks great, but not my kinda thing. online was fun for a while, otherwise if its the same as before then im not going near it.

Reaction score
Yeah basicly i expected alot more from this game, it had been well over hyped, nothing amazingly new, wouldnt recomend it.
if your looking for a game atm and your pc is up to date, hl2

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
If you own an Xbox, you should by law have to buy Halo 2. Its an excellent experience so far, you dont just play as master cheif this time round! You play as one of the alien dudes now, whihc is pretty fun as you can tunr invisible with them (only for about 10-15 seconds though). Dual weapon weilding was an excllent idea, and being able to mix and match weapons was refreshing for a FPS. You can also nick the enemy vehicles while there actually driving them, looks kool, and works well.

There are a few niggles though, its alot harder than the 1st one, and i mean ALOT harder. Your sheild flys down and when you have no sheild it only takes around 3 shots to die. Your gun fills alot more of the screen this time round aswell, very strange indeed :/ .

But if your an Xbox owner, this is a must have, no doubt about that.

Reaction score
I think this is a great game. Your right Alf, it is Halo all over again. But this is not a bad thing. They made one of the best FPS's of all time, better. The duel wield is great, you can steal tanks etc....The only problem to me is that it was too short.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
really Wizard? you think that its the greatest FPS game?! it okay but not that good! sorry man.

Reaction score
What I had said Alf, was that it was one of the best FPS ever, and I do think it is in the top 3 or so. I don't think it is as deep as Half Life or anything like that, but the nonstop action is crazy. In that area, it is untouched.
icon12.gif

Reaction score
TullehPrunesNoobens said:
Yeah basicly i expected alot more from this game, it had been well over hyped, nothing amazingly new, wouldnt recomend it.
if your looking for a game atm and your pc is up to date, hl2
:eek: here /here it's monty= hair standing on end stuff

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Halo 1 on pc is ok, easier to look and move around than on the console. Although it is a fun game with co-op it pales compared to alot of PC FPS games

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It will come out for PC eventually. give it a few more months

Reaction score
wizard halo was awsome but i agree too short and halo two was way too easy god how easy was it to beat down 300 flood on legondary and also how easy was it to kill teh sentinals and the added ablities on the banshee was cool but halo 2 levels were too short adn playing as an elite was too boring becuse most of the levels you were one.
but as a whole HALO was much better and has to be one of the best fps games of all time where as halo 2 nope not as good.
jsut look at the time halo spent at the top of the xbox charts in teh top 10 or even i teh top 50 lyk 5 or 6 years
i am a huge HALO fan but alf i can see your point. also the 3 halo books ar good
1. fall of reach - explains where master chief came from
2. the flood - explains how ppl survived halo and the
3. first strike - explains how most of the spartans died

and there will be more books and the third game WILL BE AWSOME I CAN GUARANTEE IT

Ask a Question