Group Hug!

Reaction score
As Ady was after a Group Hug, i'm now free for a few hours. However no one seems to be coming near me at the moment, wonder if it's to do with just emptying a large cess pit:eek: Off to do some muckspreading in a while, todays going to ba a crap day:lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'm a sh1t spreader

Got cut up this afternoon by a small open top sports car, who as the lady passed me she let me know her displeasure of driving behind a large smelly muckspreader. See pulled in to a lay-by near by to make a call just after overtaking me, some how when going passed her some muck seems to have fallen from the trailer on to the front of her car:rolleyes: i have no idea how it happened. But did get a 1 fingured salute as she went to overtake, now is that friendly in the countryside:p

Ready for group hug now:eek:

Oh and when dealing with people on net who offer you cheap parts, just make sure they are genuine. Seems the person who offered me cheap spares was only after my money, but at least i found out before parting with my money. Now where is my purdey:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I'm with Bex on this one, but, just let me go change into something more comfortable first...

*ciri emerges later in 3 layers of work clothes & overalls* ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
murdoch, you a geezer, and I wouldn't hug you in your Sunday best all scrubbed down and smelling of that favourite farmer's aftershave 'Buttercup & Cattle Feed'.

So if you think I gonna hug you all covered in crap...... :lol:

You be wrong :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
How 'bout we fill you all up with guiness & you can walk down the road singing incomprehensible songs off key, admiring passing female's anatomy & doing that 'arm round the shoulders/stopping each other from falling splat on the footpath' guy thing then? :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cirianz said:
How 'bout we fill you all up with guiness & you can walk down the road singing incomprehensible songs off key, admiring passing female's anatomy & doing that 'arm round the shoulders/stopping each other from falling splat on the footpath' guy thing then? :lol:

Hmm, yeah, ok.... I mean come on, us guys, we have to be thought of as completely hetero even if we fancy geezers, know what I mean? This is England.

But I suppose if we hugging each other and leering after female, it ok.I think. I suppose.

Anyway, despite all my teribly righteous geezer hugging (Greenwich Council would be proud of me) I still ain't gonna hug Murdoch cos he's covered in shyte :lol:

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirianz
How 'bout we fill you all up with guiness & you can walk down the road singing incomprehensible songs off key, admiring passing female's anatomy & doing that 'arm round the shoulders/stopping each other from falling splat on the footpath' guy thing then?
laughingsmiley.gif

Oh that sounds like what i did at Agricultural College for 2 years, drinking was deemed to be part of the course;)

"Anyway, despite all my teribly righteous geezer hugging (Greenwich Council would be proud of me) I still ain't gonna hug Murdoch cos he's covered in shyte"
laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp, i was up in London in your area a few months ago, had some rather large lady inform me i was driving a gas guzzler 4x4 killing children, we explained we were up from the country and go more abuse from her!

Ended up telling her to get a life, oh and showed her the back of the LR110 CSW covered in blood from the lamb killed by Mr Fox the previous evening, at this point you for some reason she threw up. This all watched by 2 met police officers peeing themselves laughing who then we chatted to, did not realise we had driven in to an anti 4x4 rally!

As for the group hug got clean gear on today doing paperwork at home.
Do group hugs round here and you will get a name for yourself very quickly:p

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Anyway, despite all my teribly righteous geezer hugging (Greenwich Council would be proud of me)
laughingsmiley.gif

why would London Borough Of Greenwich be proud of you then?

I didnt think your Borough had a noofter problem!

Ask a Question