Graphics Problem

Reaction score
Hi,

Found this forum in my monumental quest to find out whats wrong with my graphics/video display on all of my games (note screenshots). I havent got a clue whats up. Downloaded latest drivers for everything (which coincidentally is my level of computing skill I'm afraid).

As you can see its happening to all games and being quite cheeky I put in support requests for various games asking them what the problem is when clearly its no fault of the game. (incidentally EA was the worst twice forgetting what game I was having trouble with)

I've tried everything bar a clean start with windows which is a last resort. Heres my system and the actual problem I find it hard to describe other than referring to pics.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, MMX, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
Windows XP Home

p.s apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Attachments

• glitch.jpg
    glitch.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 379
  • glitch2.jpg
    glitch2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 179
  • glitch3.jpg
    glitch3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 144

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It looks very much like overheating, dust out your computer.
try playing with the side of the case off, if the anomalies dissapear - then you have your culprit :D

Reaction score
Alf said:
It looks very much like overheating, dust out your computer.
try playing with the side of the case off, if the anomalies dissapear - then you have your culprit :D

Ahh I can not thank you enough:bow:, so simple argh feel like a right fool now! Yep it was like Tutankhamun's burial chamber in there. A good clean and it runs fine thanks for your time in replying.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
no problem, thats what were here for :)
Game on.

Ask a Question