Graphically Enhancing GTA4...

Reaction score
I just downloaded the icEnhancer 2.0 mod for GTA4 after watching some of the videos showing how this mod transforms GTA4. The difference is absolutely amazing! It looks like real life video:

I got it from here, but his website is here. I also discovered there's a boatload of GTA4 mods at gta4-mods.com, so I'll be checking those out when I have time :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah there's a few mods i like the look of for GTA, EnB is one of them, but tbh you can have so many of them it can totally change the game! :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Actually, just watched that vid. That is a looking good! :)

will have to get me some of that.... Cheers ZB. :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I downloaded it, two folders, lots of options - confusing! Not really sure what you supposed to do to install.

And apart from that, Saints Row The Third really knocks GTAIV into a cocked hat, have been playing that a lot lately, not really interested in GTAIV anymore tbh.

But link apreciated :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
GTAIV may be superior to Saints Row Third in terms of physics but it sure as hell ain't as much fun :lol:

In fact, compared, it's considerably dull, mebbe I'm just a big kid.

I bought GTAIV shortly after it came out, a supermarket named Morrisons were selling it for a tenner when it cost 30 everywhere else, I actually drove to Peckham to get the cheap copy, so mine it no Steam.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Actually, having driven vehicles in both, I prefer the saints Motors. I know, I'm a complete Philistine :D

Ask a Question