Battlefield Vietnam, Redux, And 1942 Still Awsome!

Reaction score
Battlefield 1942, BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM (REDUX/v1.2) are still being played by thousands of gamers at a time!

I am always being asked how many people still play these amazing games, the real numbers today were: BF1942 - 2,386 ppl. BFV 501 ppl.

You can get all the Battlefields in one package for 10$ USD at a gamestop. This includes BF1942, Road to rome, sercret weapons of WWII, and BFV. I just got it again 2 days ago. Still an awsome game! You can dowload the Desert Combat mod for free online.

ERROR: If you get a "FATAL ERROR x000000000.1" or anythign like that it is because your garphics card cannot run it properly on the defualt settings. Go to video settings and put everything to "LOW".
After restarting and it working i changed some of the video settings to what my card could handle through trail and error. my settings are all LOW, with a coupel just above LOW... almost MEDIUM. even with it on low the graphics are still quite good!

I hope this helped people. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RE-INSTALL windows XP!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome to PCR ... err, maybe

... is this spam, or just some yank nut with a funny name being over enthusiastic ?

:wave:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, was wondering the same thing....

Reaction score
it sounds like spam, but i couldnty find anything on these gaems the i wrote down. everyone says they are dead, and alot of people, me as well, had that fatal error. i couldnt find any info on that other then to re-install windows XP.

im hoping to help someone like me.

Ask a Question