gPhotoShow

Frank Bohan

<quote> gPhotoShow is an easy to use slideshow screen saver. gPhotoShow is
the freeware version of gPhotoShow Pro. It inherits the basic key features
of its commercial brother gPhotoShow Pro. gPhotoShow can display an
unlimited number of images, supports multiple monitors and can automatically
change the desktop wallpaper. </quote>

http://www.gphotoshow.com/

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Susan Bugher

Frank said:
<quote> gPhotoShow is an easy to use slideshow screen saver. gPhotoShow is
the freeware version of gPhotoShow Pro. It inherits the basic key features
of its commercial brother gPhotoShow Pro. gPhotoShow can display an
unlimited number of images, supports multiple monitors and can automatically
change the desktop wallpaper. </quote>

http://www.gphotoshow.com/

Is it still Spyware (NavHelper)?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Elf Wizard

Susan said:
Is it still Spyware (NavHelper)?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Hi Frank, Hi Susan, :)

Yes it is.
But you can still use it.
After installing all the software from that site you want, goto Control
Panel->Add-Remove,
and uninstall all spyware (Toolbars etc).
Then run a full scan with S&D or any other spyware scanner.
This will remove all installed spyware.
After spyware removal, the software works properly (at least at my
system).

Good Luck!!!
Giorgos.

Zo

Frank said:
Is it still Spyware (NavHelper)?

Susan

Susan, curious, what version(s)are we talking about? I'm presently
using version 1.4.3 and have been for quite some time now and I've
never had any alerts as such on my system. Have Ad-aware, Spybot, Super
Anti-Spyware.

Susan Bugher

Susan, curious, what version(s)are we talking about? I'm presently
using version 1.4.3 and have been for quite some time now and I've never
had any alerts as such on my system. Have Ad-aware, Spybot, Super
Anti-Spyware.

dunno for certain which version was the *first* to have Spyware. The ACF
pages note v 1.6 and later as Spyware based on a Spyware warning posted
by Michael Laplante when v 1.6.0 was released. (Giorgos (Elf Wizard) has
just confirmed that the current version has Spyware.)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware