GOTD: The way to get commercial software for free

Reaction score
Here is a tips to get commercial software for free in the legal way. Not the rapidshare.
Just found an awesome website, they provides one software for free everyday. Most of them are very useful, free is the most attractive thing I think.
Here is the link to the website: Giveawayoftheday.com
What's more, usually the publisher will offer discount for the users from Giveawayoftheday.com, for example, today they giveaway the PDF to PowerPoint Converter, and the publisher released a charming discount for some of their products.

Awesome, isn't it?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The site features regularly in our BARGIN section. ;)

If you try out a offering and find it useful post about it in that section. You have to be quick though as it is a 24 hour only offer site.

They have had some good offers in the past and it was nice of you to post.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Sorry that I put this into a wrong section. Anyway, the PDF to PowerPoint giveaway is over now, today's freeware is 3D Text Commander 3.0. Everyday they provide different software for free.
I'll check the BARGIN section, awesome forum!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Melvinjames18 said:
Sorry that I put this into a wrong section. Anyway, the PDF to PowerPoint giveaway is over now, today's freeware is 3D Text Commander 3.0. Everyday they provide different software for free.
I'll check the BARGIN section, awesome forum!

Please do post any decent offers. I had the GOTD site as a RSS feed but am too busy to post at the moment.
If you have tried the software that would be best. Or if the software sounds good thats fine too. I read through all the comments etc before I posted as some of their offerings are total rubbish.
Normally I cut and pasted info about the software so folk could have a general read without having to go to the site which I think folk found useful.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Agree, some of the software they provide are crappy.
Ok, I'll share if I found some awesome software there. I'll try before I post. :D

Ask a Question