Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wondershare-photo-collage-studio-4291/

"Hello everybody!

Please read the information from Wondershare Software before installation:

Installation Guide
1. Unzip the package you’ve downloaded from GOTD;
2. Run the activation program Activate.exe in the package FIRST;
3. THEN run Setup.exe in the package to install the software.

P.S.: Vista users can follow the above steps to register the program as well, but it is recommended to run the program under administrator account.

Wondershare provides free online support for this giveaway. If you have questions about Photo Collage Studio, please feel free to contact their technical support directly at Wondershare Support Center or Email us at: (e-mail address removed)

To celebrate Father’s Day, Wondershare has released exclusive discounts only for GOTD users.
Get More Collage Templates and Enjoy 50% Off Special Offer ONLY for GOTD Users

Best regards,
GOTD project team"

"Wondershare Photo Collage Studio 4.2.9.1 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 14 hours 9 minutes to download and install it."

I'm downloading this as I'm interested in the calendar creator part. I'll report back.

happywave.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
There is only one calendar template that I can find in the program and I can't work out how to work it. The photo collage bit looks ok but is of no interest to me.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Had a butchers at it too cos i like wondershares gear.....stuck it into their collection i'm building.....some of it is quite fun in a creative way...looks professional enough too.....its also free.
Gets my thumbs up anyhoo
Zzzzz

Last edited:

Ask a Question