Bargain Driver Magician...GAOTD

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I just spotted this little program on Giveaway of the the day.
It's a driver magician.
I have downloaded it and it looks good so far, but it's too early to say anymore than that.
Read below...

Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.48

DriverMagician.jpg
January 5, 2010Driver Magician offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration, update and removal in Windows operating system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboot, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.

Key features

• Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
  • Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
  • Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
  • Uninstall device drivers
  • Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
  • Detect unknown devices.
  • Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
  • Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
As i said it looks good and driver magicians are handy little tools to have.
nod.gif

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Reaction score
Yeah! its a must have-software. I have been using Driver Magician 3.27 and it does wonders. I'm planning to get the latest one. It really helps!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What's the point?

Is nobody capable of creating a folder and storing latest drivers in it? :confused:

Just more bloatware imo

Reaction score
I posted that 5 or 6 days ago......the offer is gone now. In this day and age Flopp's nobody wants to bother doing owt anymore. This saves lazy gits like me having to bother,lol. Besides....the only time i have spotted a full list of drivers is when i start in safe mode. I might just take your idea on board, actually. It would be a learning exercise for me.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
More pointless crap to waste your hard drive space......

Ask a Question