Got a pet?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Any pet owners here? I don't have any myself (and don't want any yet if at all) - but there are a few people nearby with some quite exotic creatures!

Wouldn't mind a pet monkey though ;)

Reaction score
yeah we have a pet lion, she sleeps quite a lot, mostly on my bed... dont get on the wrong side of her she will maul you!

her name is mo

Reaction score
I got mauled by a dog when i was playin footie yesterday. It really just appear and decided my legs might be a good meal option. I was impressed although its owner was quite the milf.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
we have a dog i think she's 8 maybe 9, she's half border collie and half pointer

Attachments

• 000_0008.JPG
    000_0008.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 128
Reaction score
2 cats who are in charge of the house, they get to sit in the warmest areas, get fed on demand, both are very loyal and the elder one sit's by my side like a faithful dog most of the day;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
cats rule

My parents have 2 cats that run the house, my Mum treats them like children, to her they are her babies. The eldest one seems to run the house how she wants it, the cats even get the best seats in the house to sit in!!

Reaction score
this one is as dull as hell> but what a bite Ouch!!!!

Attachments

• KEEP.JPG
    KEEP.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 113
Reaction score
Yes I have a gorgeous cat called Sooty who is about 4 - 5 years old.

Long haired black with flakes of brown in the correct sunlight conditions

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 127
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Yes I have a gorgeous cat called Sooty who is about 4 - 5 years old.

Long haired black with flakes of brown in the correct sunlight conditions

Beautiful!!!:)

Reaction score
Ha, you can't eat Mo, she is the true Rescue Cat!

I also have a Cat, named Sam, also as bad tempered as Mr Postill's Cat, dare get on her bad side and she will swipe you, although shes an OAP, very old and is on her last legs it seems :(

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Be serious, i'm trying to fatten my cat up so i can eat her. I heard cat was good in curry.

I suggest you go on holiday to Thailand or Vietnam, their you can eat dog, cat or even rat, all these are seen as even tastier than beef:eek: And you don't normally get told what you have eaten unless you ask!!:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bet they dont have cat of the rescue kind

I'm sure ginger and white, very furry, with attitude cat is a delicacy!

Reaction score
fido or tiddles

Oh yes, meat in the far east is often cat, dog or worse, dog is seen as a good meat. So next time it's a kebab or a burger in a greasy cafe after a few pints have a think you could be eating fido or tiddles:eek: :lol:

Ask a Question