Google Images

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Have used Google goggles on my iPhone before, but not that one.Looks like it could be fun.

I like the look of that, just installed it :D Could be quite interesting. I'm forever walking around and seen interesting old building and stuff, but by the time i get home I usually forget why I took the picture :blush:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hey thats pretty cool! Just tried it out and it does work. :thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Hey thats pretty cool! Just tried it out and it does work. :thumb:

V-R link is also post about Google Goggles is also good. I am such a kid I am walking about the house taking pictures of stuff :fool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Better still search the app store for layar, AR is kinda cool. :)

http://www.layar.com/

BTW, 100 internet points to anyone that can tell me the name of that tune on the promo vid on the home page. :D

EDIT: never mind, its Sub Focus, i actually have it in my iTunes library! lol i have too much music

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
BTW, 100 internet points to anyone that can tell me the name of that tune on the promo vid on the home page. :D

Were there not an app for iPhone once where if yu heard a tune you could point your iPhone at it and it would find the tune ? Or did I just dream about that ?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah Shazam, but i dont have it, think you have to pay for it each time you use it IIRC....

Dont worry though, i found it, its Triple X by sub Focus, a damn fine track i must say. :thumb:

Ask a Question