Good Weather News - at last !

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Seems like we may, at last, get some decent weather this week. HERE :)

Nights sitting out in the garden, till 10PM,, with a beer, so far.......NIL
BBQs at weekends ................................................................NIL

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Off to the first BBQ of the year tonight :thumb:

It's been a lovely day so far in Manchester, but now that I've said that it's going to rain :lol:

Reaction score
"We could well see 29C or 30C degrees in the south-east by Friday.
The hottest spell of the year so far - before a thundery breakdown towards the weekend."

So summer over by Saturday!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Off to the first BBQ of the year tonight :thumb:

It's been a lovely day so far in Manchester, but now that I've said that it's going to rain
laughingsmiley.gif

First BBQ of the year.??? Must be my South African blood then..Come rain or shine, at the weekend there is always aBBQ going..Nice weather today though..Still quite warm to..

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm,

BT, Yahoo & Sky weather ? ... you gotta be kidding me, I'll leave it to me bunions. :D

:user:

Reaction score
Its not going to happen in Swansea never does> Bloody rain and cloud! more than likely SNOW by August:lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
itsme said:
Its not going to happen in Swansea never does> Bloody rain and cloud! more than likely SNOW by August:lol:

Courage Mon Brave... I shall set the fans to blow full blast, and aim 'em west, 'cos we've got some nice hot sunchine here, and we don't mind sharing!!

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Courage Mon Brave... I shall set the fans to blow full blast, and aim 'em west, 'cos we've got some nice hot sunchine here, and we don't mind sharing!!

Thank you TC we ain`t seen the sun all day today maybe tomorrow! Until the wind blows East>>>>>> :D Shiver me timbers:nod: 17c at the moment...

Reaction score
yesterday after 3pm it was lovely here in London but today has been overcast but it's hot i'm sweating and i'm not even doing any work.

Ask a Question