Good Morning Jobseekers

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Well i used to work with 3 friends from back in my days from Nam, but in 1972 we got sent to prison by a military court for a crime we did not commit. We escaped from the maximum security stockade to the London Underground. Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as ticket collectors on the district line and if we find you may be you can pay a £30 fine.

I love it when a plans together

Do you spend most your time at Edgeware Road? Used to always get stuck there.

Used to love it when the driver would say we be taking the scenic route to Wimbledon when Id be going to Putney.

Reaction score
dont dodge the dodgers

paulines_pens said:
I love it when a plans together

Do you spend most your time at Edgeware Road? Used to always get stuck there.

Used to love it when the driver would say we be taking the scenic route to Wimbledon when Id be going to Putney.
As hired hands we go where ever we are required, we are led by Hannibal with Faceman riding shotgun, be as backup & the big guy BA in case we hit trouble or get faredodgers. You asking a lot of questions, you work for Decker or the MP's

Reaction score
murdoch said:
As hired hands we go where ever we are required, we are led by Hannibal with Faceman riding shotgun, be as backup & the big guy BA in case we hit trouble or get faredodgers. You asking a lot of questions, you work for Decker or the MP's

I don't work for Col Decker I work for Col Lynch

Reaction score
Lynch never made full bird

paulines_pens said:
I don't work for Col Decker I work for Col Lynch
Lynch was the commander of Fort Bragg the maximum-security prison when we escaped in 1972, he has tried to pursue us ever since without much luck, he did catch us once in "One More Time", he was quickly usurped by the higher command:lol: , suggest you jump ship, the man is more unbalanced than me:wave:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Lynch was the commander of Fort Bragg the maximum-security prison when we escaped in 1972, he has tried to pursue us ever since without much luck, he did catch us once in "One More Time", he was quickly usurped by the higher command
laughingsmiley.gif
, suggest you jump ship, the man is more unbalanced than me
happywave.gif

Yeah I have the Season One and Two Box sets :D

Reaction score
The real me

paulines_pens said:
Yeah I have the Season One and Two Box sets :D
Suggest you go to www.ateamshrine.co.uk to find out more info on the crazyfools who stole my id then, however i am the real Captain H.M "Howling Mad" Murdoch. US Army Air Corps Ret. which the tv programme based their work on. If you want more info suggest you consult my legal team B.Odgit & S.Cram!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
marleyuk said:
Was that until you where convicted of fraud?

I just sat an IQ test and scored 124. Considering i didnt put to much into it im impressed. I just checked and heres a table of whats what.

Grade Range Percent
Genius >144 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above average 115-129 13.59%
Higher average 100-114 34.13%
Lower average 85-99 34.13%
Below average 70-84 13.59%
Borderline low 55-69 2.14%
Low <55 0.13%

Considering its been a while since i last did any real maths thats quite good :). With a couple of practice runs im thinking i could hit 130.

Hey marley, you wanna sit a real IQ test! You might be surprised at how well you do.

They tested me once at the hospital 'cos they wanted to see how much effect the Epilepsy medication (ie 'stupid pills') were having on my mental processes:rolleyes: although, since they hadn't tested me before they put me on any of them damn pills then the results could only be of limited use. The WAIS III IQ test & WAIS memory test combo is 3 appointments, each of which is 3 hours length (ie. 9 hours total). & each appt leaves you feeling like you've been stretched, rolled with a cricket pitch roller & then ploughed. They wanted to test me again later after they'd changed my medication but i told them where to go.

OH, & the real IQ scale stops at 140.
The scale up there is a load of rubbish invented by pop IQ tests of the type used on the internet (& I believe, in American schools)
In the real tests they give you the results seperately for each of the different types of thinking that they test for. The 'IQ' itself is just an average of this but in real terms is of little use. It is quite possible for someone to have low levels in visio spatial thinking (for eg) & yet genius levels in analytical processing & there are a considerable variety of types of thinking patterns & no-one has the same results in all areas. As such the overall IQ can be very misleading.

Just a little bit of random trivia :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Robert :D Good to meet another scouser :wave: welcome to the nuthouse :)

My partner is also from the Wirral, from Wallasey mostly. Not too far from Triplex I believe, but we don't spread it about too much ;) :p

Ask a Question