Gmail Invites

rjeremy

I have 3 gmail invites available. I haven't been following any threads
dealing with those. So if you want one reply to this email address.
First come first served :)

tim

rjeremy

I have 3 gmail invites available.

Glad to help those who wanted a gmail account. If you've heard from me
you've got one. To the rest who sent email.... Sorry. I'll hang on to
your emails for when and if I get any more invites.

tim

Mary Sunshine

OK, I have 5 to give away to ACF contributors.

Send email to:

randombinary at gmail.com

I'll post here when they're all gone.

M.S.

FYIS.org/estore

In Mary Sunshine posted:

randombinary at gmail.com

I'll post here when they're all gone.

M.S.

(e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Fifty (50) more invites posted here http://tinyurl.com/52zgr via
emails on gmail, there may still be some left. These are real, I
checked.
Or, try your own search via http://tinyurl.com/6dm3o

DanlK, FYI Services
www.FYIS.org
Visit our re-opened eBay store @ http://tinyurl.com/35wgv !
Don't forget to put this html code on your web page:
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript
src="http://www.georgewbush.com/WStuff/BPForm.aspx">
</SCRIPT>