getting FPD1500 tor work

Reaction score
I have a Gateway FPD 1500 flat panel that worked beautifully with my old Gateway until the tower died. Now I have inherited a VPR 2020 Matrix that has a GeForce2GTS-V-card.Gateway set me up with a Belkin DVI flat panel dualink cable and supposedly with the proper monitor adapters Everthing fits...but the light blinks green and then the amber ready light stays on and the screen stays blank. Anybody know how I can this thing to work????Mrex9

Reaction score
Try powering up your PC first, then switching on your monitor - sounds like a connection or power-saving gremlin.

Welcome to PCReview!
:wave:

Kev

Reaction score
AbsoluteKevster said:
Try powering up your PC first, then switching on your monitor - sounds like a connection or power-saving gremlin.

Welcome to PCReview!
happywave.gif

Kev

Thanks, Kev,
Tried it. Still the same.
Someone out there said I need a converter box(?)/Somebody else said to download NVidia 21.83 drivers. {How do I download drivers if I don't have a monitor to see what's going on?} Gateway said it is the fault of my computer or my video card. Not so. Computer works great with other monitors I have had.Lots of these monitors are out there and are still on sale. Somebody must know how to make them work, even if Gateway doesn't.

Last edited:

Ask a Question