Get rid of, "Do you want to view ..

bretsharon

Every time I move within a website I get this message, "Do you want to view
only the webpage content that was delivered securely?" There is nothing
wrong with the site and I have lowered all the security settings and listed
website as a trusted website in Internet Tools. Thank you.

David B.

See the reply to your exact same post that you improperly multiposted to the
media center group, which is entirely off topic for that group.

Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
this is so rude. i was looking for the answer. dont have time to chase hunt down forumslllllllllll...........

--

------
news:[email protected]...