GB Base Service Pack and HP Printer

MapleE.

Hi:
When I tried to look at 'Ink Level' on my HP Photosmart Printer, the
following message popping up in the middle of the screen, although there was
'Ink Level' to look at.

How to get rid of this message whenever I access 'Ink Level' on my HP
Photosmart Printer?

Thanks for your help in advance.

D.

I'd suggest that you might ask HP ??
D.

And the following message is??

Gord

Gord Dibben

Why should I ask HP?

Not my problem.

Post your messages to OP, not replies.

Gord

smlunatick

Why should I ask HP?

Not my problem.

Post your messages to OP, not replies.

Gord

HP is responsible to develop and write the drivers that will read the
advanced printer features.

D.

Sorry .