GATOR AND POPUP PROBLEMS? I WILL HELP YOU

G

Hello Internet Users:

Do you have *any* of the supported programs installed on your computer without your permission from GAIN.com or GATOR.com? Do those pop-ups irritate the hell out of you? I HAVE THE SOLUTION AND IT ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES.

These programs *must* be uninstalled prior to being removed from the Ad-server Files, and I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO REMOVE ALL ADWARE, ESPECIALLY GATOR.COM AND GAIN.COM. Without properly removing the supported programs, these pain in the butt pop-up ads will continue and will in fact cause the self uninstall process to fail, thus the pop-up ads will continue to be bothersome and the supported programs will cease to function.

Once all supported programs are uninstalled, ie: Dash Bar, Date
Manager, Gator.com, Precision Time, Search Scout Toolbar, Site Pass,
Weather scope, Web Secure Alert, you will never have to worry about these problems again, unless you download the software that supports it.

There is a one-time fee of $19.95 for this information and you may use PayPal, Personal check, (Will Have To clear Bank First), Money Order or Cashier’s Check.

You may make a direct Payment to http://www.paypal.com to the account of (e-mail address removed). Send me an email to tell me you have made a payment to PayPal. I will verify your deposit. I will send you the information via e-mail.

100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded. I will answer any and all questions and your results will give you peace of mind and NO MORE POP-UP SPAM.

Greg Winski

I

Ian

You forgot to include the part about sending money in the next 10 minutes to
get a free set of Ginsu Knives.

Ask a Question