How To Get Rid of GATOR.COM and GAIN.COM FOREVER

Hello Internet Users:

Do you have *any* of the supported programs installed on your computer without your permission from GAIN.com or GATOR.com? Do those pop-ups irritate the hell out of you? I HAVE THE SOLUTION AND IT ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES.

These programs *must* be uninstalled prior to being removed from the Ad-server Files, and I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO REMOVE ALL ADWARE, ESPECIALLY GATOR.COM AND GAIN.COM. Without properly removing the supported programs, these pain in the butt pop-up ads will continue and will in fact cause the self uninstall process to fail, thus the pop-up ads will continue to be bothersome and the supported programs will cease to function.

Once all supported programs are uninstalled, ie: Dash Bar, Date
Manager, Gator.com, Precision Time, Search Scout Toolbar, Site Pass,
Weather scope, Web Secure Alert, you will never have to worry about these problems again, unless you download the software that supports it.

There is a one-time fee of $19.95 for this information and you may use PayPal, Personal check, (Will Have To clear Bank First), Money Order or Cashier’s Check.

You may make a direct Payment to http://www.paypal.com to the account of (e-mail address removed). Send me an email to tell me you have made a payment to PayPal. I will verify your deposit. I will send you the information via e-mail.

100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded. I will answer any and all questions and your results will give you peace of mind and NO MORE POP-UP SPAM.

Greg Winski

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

SPAM SPAM SPAM
Do you also charge for what is easily available for free?
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spy.htm

Also see:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/security.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

account of Greg12750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Send me an email to tell me you
have made a payment to PayPal. I will verify your deposit. I will send
you the information via e-mail.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded. I will answer
any and all questions and your results will give you peace of mind and
NO MORE POP-UP SPAM.

W????n

There is a one-time fee of $19.95 for this information and you may use
PayPal, Personal check, (Will Have To clear Bank First), Money Order or
Cashier's Check.
You may make a direct Payment to http://www.paypal.com to the account of
(e-mail address removed). Send me an email to tell me you have made a
payment to PayPal. I will verify your deposit. I will send you the
information via e-mail.
LOL

ROFL

Get a life dumb ass

only 4 steps my friend, just 4 easy steps.....and i am the only one who knows these steps. pay me or keep getting gator and gain lol

i have mad hundres of dollars doing this. 4 easy steps and GATOR AND GAIN is gone forever. Show me how to rid these 2nd and third party pop-ups, smart ass ....you can't lmao.

i have a life......a rich one! lmao better get some sleep youu have to go to work on Monday lmao.....

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Why would I want to pay for you to perform an unneeded service?
I have not had any of those on my computer in years.

"and i am the only one who knows these steps."
Really?
Prove this statement.
A big clue that you have nothing of value to sell.

You sell services (probably inferior) that everyone has free access.
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/security.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Deleting Gator and Gain POP-UPS Forever"
only 4 steps my friend, just 4 easy steps.....and i am the only one
who knows these steps. pay me or keep getting gator and gain lol

by the way jupiter jones: there is a charge for most spyware. What spyware doesnt remove is gator and gain and all the programs that re-install after deleting in program file. it goes deeper that that smart ass. Try it! install gator or gain and see if you NON_experience removes it ha ha ha lol lmao. Don't look stupid in front of all these people.

oh, i can PROVE IT, but it will cost you $19.95. Remember I guarantee a refund if it doesn't work! This service IS needed and I've helped 100's of people and have no refunds yet. Learn something instead of downing me for knowing what I'm talking about. I suggest you learn instead of talking smack!

you too funny....don't yoou wish you could remove gator and all those programs that self install.....lol.......$19.95 to my account I'll show you how lol.

not only did I rid my pc of these, I also prevented their return, in only 2 easy steps, and for free.
However, if any of you out there go for what he is selling, I have some nice swamp land in Florida for sale, real cheap!

Bruce Chambers

Greetings --

Please take you crude attempts at swindling less experienced
computer users elsewhere. Not only are Gain and gator easily removed
using free products, but you also lie when you claim that they were
installed without the users' permission.

Complaints have been filed with your ISP and Paypal. (What kind
of an idiot attempts to run a scan anonymously via the CDO, but then
includes his real name and email address?)

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:

having both at once. - RAH

"HOW TO DELETE GAIN AND GATOR.COM FOREVER" <HOW TO DELETE GAIN AND
GATOR.COM (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

I can answer that question Bruce. He does. LOL. What amazes me is the simple fact that anyone bothered answering this attempt to garnish an ego boost. The obvious response to this is no response at all. Ignorance is bliss and I rather suspect this individual is one of the happiest and most blissful people you could ever meet.

Bruce Chambers

Greetings --

You may have a point, there. ;-}

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:

having both at once. - RAH

The Unknown P said:
I can answer that question Bruce. He does. LOL. What amazes me is
the simple fact that anyone bothered answering this attempt to garnish
an ego boost. The obvious response to this is no response at all.
Ignorance is bliss and I rather suspect this individual is one of the
happiest and most blissful people you could ever meet.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

If no one answered these posts on the many newsgroups he posted, it is
a good possibility some may have picked up on his offer thinking it
was worth something.

You may be correct but I suspect he wants other peoples money for
nothing and people should be warned or at least given the free
options.

Unfortunately when bad suggestions are made, they must be refuted or
they will be taken as valid by some.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

The Unknown P said:
I can answer that question Bruce. He does. LOL. What amazes me is
the simple fact that anyone bothered answering this attempt to garnish
an ego boost. The obvious response to this is no response at all.
Ignorance is bliss and I rather suspect this individual is one of the
happiest and most blissful people you could ever meet.and those that can't.