Can someone help me use pack and send to ship a PC case to the states?

Reaction score
Hey all, I bought a computer case from eBay and it's pick up only. It's located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire northeast London. Am wondering if someone can pick up for me and ship it to me directly or perhaps use pack and send to pick it up from you and they will pack it and ship to me here. Am willing to pay at least 100 pounds or what ever will make it worth your while. Thanks! Also we can discuss payment method I can do pretty much any thing.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What's so special about this case that you decided to buy it from overseas and now you have to figure out how to get it back? Surely you could have got the same or equivalent from the US?

Also why would you bid on something that's collection only when you know full well you can't collect it? If I were the seller I'd have been rather annoyed and would probably cancelled your bid.

You can organise a courier to collected it.

Reaction score
The case might contain contraband (or worse). This is the kind of thing that our Homeland Security would be interested in following up on.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think your best bet may be to arrange a courier direct with the eBay seller. Someone like UPS will happily collect and deliver to the USA - it's going to be very expensive to post something that heavy though.

Ask a Question