Windows XP Gaming

Reaction score
Talk about your Gaming here, what game you play a lot of, what you recommend etc.... Maybe we could establish a gaming identity for gaming members... i'm sure you've all noticed the teams in Counter Strike, Half life etc... So make a suggestion on a team identity.

I'll start then.... Recently i got Medal of Honour Allied Assault.... All i can say is... "WOW" the graphics... even on my Aging GF2 Ti are quite good (this is with the detailing not set at the highest) "God i can't wait to get my new graphics card!" :D The sounds too are awesome... you've seen saving private ryan right??? The bullets sound like that.... very very impressive... obvioulsy your gonna need a good 5.1 sound card and speakers to experience this. Playing the game in multiplayer is quite good too (i can't wait untill more users are online) i love sneaking around with the sniper rifle :D. In the game, you can run around in certain buildings, down alleyways etc... class game :bow:

Does anyone have any idea of some other good FPS games? I used to play Red Faction and alien vs predator 2 a lot online, but i'm bored of these now. I have just got into the Unreal Tournament scene too... i like the game, though the weapons kinda bug me... as in, they're weird... I prefer games with realistic weapons... machine guns, rifles etc...

Has anyone played Conflict Desert Storm? The Screenshots look quite decent but i don't know anyone thats played it.

As for a team name for a gaming..... er.... i dunno :confused:

Laterz

Daz

Ask a Question