Funny Cats

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'll stick to the cats - I know they eat mice, but at least we don't have to watch it!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
The cats were cool, but I'm with bex on the centipede. At least with the cats I don't have to watch.

I know it's hypocritical of me... I aren't a vegetarian by any stretch of the imagination, but when I shake out the "Tasty cat crunchies" for my felines, I know where they came from, but I really don't want to have watched them being made.

The thing that makes me cringe though isn't the centipede, it's just being a centipede. It's that those people put that mouse in there to be killed that way so they could film it. That's what's gross.

Reaction score
They could have at least killed the centipede in a quick painless humane way before giving it to the centipede.

In my eyes it was a cute furry little creature being slaughtered by an ugly mercyless beast. it stood no chance. In the wild, in nature, the mouse would have a chance at running. thats if the centipede even eats mice in the wild...

If i was going to be killed by something ten times as big as me, and i knew it was going to be painful, the last thing i'd want is for it to be videod

(P.s. im not getting at you Rush, its the guys that did it i'm getting at)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Apology

I apologise sincerley for the Centipede thread ...I did not mean to offend anyone and certainly not on this forum..

Again i am sorry
Rush.

Ask a Question