Funniest intro by an artist before the song!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Which in your opinion was the funniest intro before a song given by an artist?

I laughed my head off after I stumbled upon the following video. Take a look and see if you can come up with something similar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Welp, can't come up with anything like that yet but I'm working on it.

But I will say I've always liked Dolly Parton. Which surprises me cos that ain't my normal kind of thing. But she's good.

'It takes a lot of money to look this cheap' lol

Love her :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Welp, can't come up with anything like that yet but I'm working on it.

But I will say I've always liked Dolly Parton. Which surprises me cos that ain't my normal kind of thing. But she's good.

'It takes a lot of money to look this cheap' lol

Love her :)

I am anxiously waiting for you to come up with something funny, I know you will as you have never disappointed me. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Dolly never seems to be shy about sending herself up, I enjoyed that vid too. :thumb:

This is a young wannabe, having a "blonde moment" in the recording studio... I know this is not quite what you had in mind Quad, but it did make me chuckle when I saw it, so hope you'll not mind if I add it. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Dolly never seems to be shy about sending herself up, I enjoyed that vid too. :thumb:

This is a young wannabe, having a "blonde moment" in the recording studio... I know this is not quite what you had in mind Quad, but it did make me chuckle when I saw it, so hope you'll not mind if I add it. :D

That sure was a blonde moment, my God, it was really funny! :fool::fool::fool::fool::fool:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Here is another one that I found, not as good as the first one but nonetheless funny enough to be shared here with everyone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Another good one Quad :lol::lol: ... I loved his remark about "Listerine!" :thumb:

Ask a Question