Fun things do do with a laptop?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just got a laptop so I can keep an eye on the server when I'm back home and on holiday via GPRS, but I'm looking for some other good uses :)

• I'm going to use the cheap GPS dongle I bought for mapping software for the car (when I have the small problem of not owning a car sorted!).
  • Mobile DVD Player
  • Internet Machine
... any ideas for other good laptop uses? Sounds crazy I know, but there may be some very useful software I haven't heard of that would be good!

Reaction score
I just got a new IBM Thinkpad T40 and I LOVE it. I am currently designing a new website mykonoscafe.net with it. I LOVE to use PhotoImpact 8 with it to do my images and I think it is better than Photoshop! i also like to rollerblade to the park in the shade and JAM to music and work too. A laptop can pretty much do anything if you put your mind to it. You can get one of those tape adapters and plug them into a big stereo and have a BLAST! I also like to use my digital camera and upload pictures too. I like to use my laptop when I eat at Red Lobster and having beer. Watching movies is fun too. If you have TWO laptops that have infrared is always fun too with a boy or girlfriend---

Ask a Question