Full Spectrum Warrior

Reaction score
Another highly recommended game by DODGERULES, this game along with rambowsix 3 Black Arrow. Two more new games and very promising one to, full spectrum was developed as sort of a military training for the army. This is a two player online co-op for the XBOX.
Rainbow six black arrow another game which has delivered great games befor. The setting for this game is around the black sea, in this new release you have to stop the terrorists from taking control over the weapons of mass destruction. Well that's a view on some of the new games.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I've downloaded a few vids on Full Spectrum warrior and its just made things confused for me!

Is it a point n click RTS style game, or a 3rd person shoot team based like Conflict Desert Storm and Freedom Fighters?

Its looks pretty good anyway, some decent AI and pretty graphics. I'll definatly be looking forward to it.

Reaction score
Got a demo for it with this months OXM. I really like it, smooth interface, good graphics and after you get use to surpress and move tactics the gameplay is good too :) . Btw, not that it bothers me, but there is quite alot of swearing in it (you probably would if someone was shooting at you).

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I love abit of swearing in a game, because its more realistic ;) . Everyone swears, and dont bother denying it :p.

So what is it? A point n click or a 3rd person shooter?

Im so confussed!

Reaction score
saw this at Guilfest and thought of this thread!!!

pretty cool huh

Attachments

• 07170111.JPG
    07170111.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 301
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
saw this at Guilfest and thought of this thread!!!

pretty cool huh
The devs of this game (Pendemic) are some of the smartest/nicest guys around. I met them at ECTS last year and had an interview with them. Very enthuiastic about what they do and weren't prepared to release it until it was absolutely as flawless as possible. The version I saw was kick ass and it was only a beta this time last year.

It's a very realistic games in terms of action & language. It's point and click in places but not in others. Overall... Im really looking forward to the PC version. It's probably frustrating as the action is realistic realistic. You get shot, your chances of survival are very slim (headshot is instant kill) but I thought it was wicked with some elite smart AI :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Movement is point and click, on Xbox you move the left thumbstick to where you want to go and it shows the formation the soldiers will be in when they get there or any other action they will do, eg pick up a wounded bloke.

To shoot you do not control it yourself, you set an area for the men to shoot at and they will fire at anything in that area, whether it has cover or not. If the enemy doesnt have cover it gets ripped down quickly, if it does have cover you force it to stop shooting while the M249 pings around him (Surpressing fire). While one of the fire teams surpresses a target you move the other one to a possition where they can hit the enemy, usually in the back or side:). If u cant do this you have some frag genades and a grenade launcher (M203 i think).

You get a compass and objective markers and a GPS handheld thing to find where you should be going. One thing i quite like is that the mission doesnt happen exactly the same every time, one time i did it there was a enemy behind a certain car, next time i went to find him and he wasnt there, turned up somewhere else though.

I enjoyed the demo and i am keeping my eye out for a cheap copy.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Sounds pretty nifty, i love army sims, not a fan of world war ones though.

So does anyone have a release date for me?

Ask a Question