Fuel Tax Rise Scrapped?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Story here.

I should ruddy well hope so, too.
They wouldn't DARE put more tax on fuel. The lorry drivers would string up MPs (not a bad idea in some cases).

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
2p big frigging deal. Petrol has gone up nearly 50p in the last few months. So whoopee well done those morons who run the country.

:mad:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, once Blair gained power 11 years ago, the goverment's been able to do what it likes.

The Tories haven't gained power simply because Blair was practsiing all their policies, he sold out the Labour Party.

Which is why I've become completely disillusioned with politics in the UK, they're all hopeless and out to bleed us dry.

Oh, and suck up to George Bush, I forgot that part.

I say let's have some anarchy, Guy Fawkes was right, the Royal Family are parasites and should be exiled to Sardinia or somewhere (or maybe shot) and the admin centre controlling London's congestion charge should be burnt to the ground.

That'll do for starters eh?

Pardon me? You wouldn't like to do that? You only like to read the Daily Mail and moan from a distance?

Hah! Direct action.

I do believe I got on my soap box there for five minutes, please excuse me :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yeah lets bring back the borstal system or birching at the very least for dipstick yobs who go around shooting and stabbing folk.
Darn it you mean that would abuse their human rights and would not be very fair to them and it might even traumatise them.
Better just let them carry on killing and maiming inocent citizens then or give them an ASBO.

:D

Personaly speaking and I am not looking for anyone else to follow this.

If any yob ever attacks any of my family I WILL hunt them down and deal out some frontier justice and sod the lilly livered politicians and stupid laws we now have.

nod.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All this looks quite rum in the cold light of day :lol:

Can you tell I'd supped a few Guinnesses last night? ;)

Ahem. Ok, time to get on with the day ahead :)

Ask a Question