Frontpage News

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How important is Frontpage news to you guys? If we had the webnews roundup as usual (daily), plus about 3 daily bigger news articles, would that be of great interest?

In the summer I'll have some time (finally!!!!) as university will be finished, and I intend to get things done that I was supposed to do this year but haven't had time.

If you have any other ideas, do let me know in the feedback forum :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well for me it is a quick link to some of the 'new' stuff out there ... so I would like it to continue, even if it is only links to other review/news sites. ;)

If you look at the "views" from the news forums, which know doubt you have, you'll see it generates little interest ... average 40-50 views a day.

We don't seem to have many reviews/news of our own. :(

Reaction score
Feedback forum is were?
Having a bad day already & it's only 27 minutes in to the working day:wall:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Feedback Forum : https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/forum-42.php

As soon as the summer comes, I've got lots of article/review ideas so hopefully we'll have 2/3 articles per week :D I haven't written an article for months as I have been so busy with uni, but it's all finished in mid-June :D

Ask a Question