Front Page,

I had an employee that created my website back in the dark ages and used
front page for the creation. problem is that I do not have the program and
my website is completely out of date for most of the info. I know that the
pics are okay for now but the text is outdated and needs to be changed is it
possible for someone to to walk me through editing my website. I would be
most appreciative. Thanks

Stefan B Rusynko

Best done by buying a copy of FP
(you will need some sort of Html Editor to manage your site anyway)
- but FP creates html which you should be able to edit in most html editors
(as long as the site did not use any FP unique design time or run time components)

http://www.frontpagemvps.com/FrontPageNewsGroups/tabid/53/Default.aspx

|I had an employee that created my website back in the dark ages and used
| front page for the creation. problem is that I do not have the program and
| my website is completely out of date for most of the info. I know that the
| pics are okay for now but the text is outdated and needs to be changed is it
| possible for someone to to walk me through editing my website. I would be
| most appreciative. Thanks
| --
| basic computer dweeb

Tina Clarke

wandering lady said:
I had an employee that created my website back in the dark ages and used
front page for the creation. problem is that I do not have the program
and
my website is completely out of date for most of the info. I know that
the
pics are okay for now but the text is outdated and needs to be changed is
it
possible for someone to to walk me through editing my website. I would be
most appreciative. Thanks

You could get EWD Expression web designer which is in beta at the moment and
is free .. expires in DEC. If this is just a quick change and you don't want
to spend any mony right now.

I'd get fp03 if you can though.

Tina

Current Tip: (13th May, 2006)
Check all your Titles at once
http://frontpage-tips.com/ - FrontPage Tips
Frontpage Tips Ebook, Vol I AND Vol 2. AVAILABLE NOW!
for F ree weekly FrontPage Tips
MORE EBOOKS COMING SOON

Funkadyleik Spynwhanker

Go to the mall, find some HS kid. Pay him/her $20 do to it.

Newsgroups such as this one are better for focused and sticky problems.
They are not so good for "i don't know how to use a mouse" type education.