Freeware License :)

Susan Bugher

http://www.galaxywebsitedesign.com/kapr/kapr02.html

Found an amusing Freeware license here - the first paragraph:

"This program is Freeware. That means you that for some unaccountable reason we've decided to
distribute it free of charge. We're sure that at some point it made sense why we were distributing
it free. The exact reasons eludes us at the moment."

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

Gert van der Kooij

CJ Jones

Susan said:
http://www.galaxywebsitedesign.com/kapr/kapr02.html

Found an amusing Freeware license here - the first paragraph:

"This program is Freeware. That means you that for some unaccountable
reason we've decided to distribute it free of charge. We're sure that at
some point it made sense why we were distributing it free. The exact
reasons eludes us at the moment."

Susan

humor is just so much more when you know half the planet won't read
it..great stuff!!!

Susan Bugher